My best Vacation (and a kind of Concert too)


(The picture it's from Internet)

Every year I go to the hometown where my grandparents live in the commune of Zapallar, specifically we go to a little sector there, one called Catapilco. In February of 2018, my family (my mom, dad, and older sister) arrived on the same day the summer festival finished, so that night we went to see Garras de Amor and just showed up and closed the night. We danced all night, it was amazing and I could say that it was a great concert too.

On that occasion, my best friend's sister, Valeria went with us and the next day we visited my family (but the maternal side), it's something we do every year, but this time was with Vale so she meet them and we have some fun too cause they have so many animals in Puchuncaví. Also, they are very funny, just like my mom is. 

With my parents and my sister always go to the beach, the trip starts in La laguna and finishes in Cachagua, and like a fun fact something that we like it's seen the great houses there, they're super huge.

I don't remember how long was our visit, but always when we visit Catapilco it's for two weeks, so probably on that occasion was two weeks too.

In that year we did so many activities, so I could say that was the best vacation, although I always create good moments when I go there.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job

My feelings about English