My future job

First of all, the type of job I would like to have would be an outdoor job because I don't want to be cooped up and even less for long periods. For the same reason, I would like to be a job where I don't depend on a fixed schedule and, that would give me opportunities to emerge and allow me to travel anywhere in the world it would be fantastic. 

Also, one of my dreams is to set up a coffee shop on the beach or in the countryside, that's a very long-term plan when I'm much older than I am now. So any job I have in the meantime will have to have a sizeable salary that will allow me to save and live well. Maybe that's too unrealistic on my part, or maybe not. We'll know later.

I have not yet considered or assimilated whether I will pursue the career I am studying (journalism), so the plans I have been creating have been far removed from my major. 

Finally, the work environment is also important to me, I like to relate to positive people because I am a sensitive person, so I would like to be willing to work, to have the desire, I would not like to feel that I have to go just because.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My best Vacation (and a kind of Concert too)

My feelings about English