A country I would like to visit


(The picture is from the internet)

One of the countries I would like to visit is Switzerland (Europe's country), because when I was a kid I was obsessed with Heidi and the famous Swiss Alps. Now one thing that I would like to add to this idea is that I would like to visit this country, cause' I saw so many pictures with multiple wonderful views. 

What I know about this country is that its lifestyle and quality of life are very good and one of the ideas that I have is to go to see the conservation of the medieval monuments. Also, I like that they speak german and french (I have to admit that I don't know very much about Swiss like to write more about it), but I would like to learn more in the future.

As I wrote I would like to visit the Swiss Alps and eat some chocolate. And take my time and work to learn more of the culture just right there. For the moment, I would like just to visit and be a tourist.  



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My best Vacation (and a kind of Concert too)

My future job

My feelings about English